We had a very full, and very fun, holiday!
We started out the day with our traditional neighborhood parade. Abby was so funny to watch in her candy-gathering...

See, here she is in the middle of the street, gathering a stray piece. She would often run out, paying no attention to the float or group of people about to run over her, to make sure that no piece of candy was unclaimed!!

I absolutely LOVE this picture...caught mid-stride running back to the curb!

My grandma and my girls...

Abby added blue sidewalk chalk to her shirt a little later, so she had a nice array of red, white, and blue on her previously just white shirt! Here's hoping I can get it just white again.
After the parade we went swimming at my parents' house. That's always a party!


We finished off the day with a BBQ and some fireworks in the street. We love the 4th of July!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Did your parents move from the house I know? Or did they get a pool put in. I don't remember a pool.
What a patriotic bunch! LOVE the pictures at the parade...I need to get copies of some of those. It was so much fun!
Post a Comment