My sister was kind enough to take some pictures of the kiddos for me, since it's been a while. Well, since Christmas, but that's a while when you have a baby.
I love this first pic...Abby is trying to get Claire to laugh by tickling her!
"The Sweet Life"
4 comments:
Such cute kids.
Those are 2 cute girls. About the dog. I hear you on it being hard with kids/ But I decided since I have a live in maid right now I would take advantage of that. By the time we move back to the US it will be trained so less to clean up. :)
I was blown away by how much Claire has grown! What a cutie! Abby, of course, is still as beautiful as ever! You're a lucky mom!
Thanks for putting these up. The girls are ADORABLE! Wish we could be there to gobble them up.
Big Mike
Post a Comment