Friday, July 17, 2009

Boating!

Last week we took our first outing of the summer on the boat! I knew that my kids would love it...and they did. We squished a lot of people and stuff on that boat, and we had a blast!


This is what Abby does whenever she thinks she's on a ride...in an elevator, on a bumpy ride in the car, boating, tubing, etc. I love it!

My mom got this sweet tube for our outing and it was awesome!! It's more like a boat actually. There's three seats on it, but we easily got one adult and three kids on there. What a sweet ride!

And then my camera died. Darn.
We got some more good pics with my little sister's camera, but I'm not about to post the ones of me wake-boarding anyway!!
Can't wait to do a lot more of this!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so sad we couldn't join the boating festivities! That tube is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Thanks again for the fun party yesterday! Love ya!

Brooke said...

It looks like so much fun!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

How fun! I miss our lake powell trips, its just so hard to head down there with new babies.... good to see you the other week, love the updates and all the darling pics!