
I guess I'm mean, but I find it very humorous to put babies on grass when I know they probably won't like it. This was Claire's first time on the grass (it's been a long winter...) and she didn't disappoint! I took a ton of pictures because her facial expressions were awesome. The best part was at the end she'd cry and I'd be smiling and laughing so she'd smile, and then cry again. The second and third pictures were seriously taken one right after the other. So awesome.
3 comments:
Those pictures are classic! I figured I would get the same reaction out of Emma but she just sat right down and started to put grass and leaves in her mouth! Sick! No more grass sittings for her!
I am so glad another mom finds amusement in her babies how do I out it discomfort so to speak. I love how babies won't put there landing gear down when you attempt the grass. Fun pictures!
That is awesome! I love her cute little face! And, like Tommi, I love that you are getting such great enjoyment out of her tears! But hey, at least it got her laughing! So funny!
Post a Comment