We just spent a lovely week in California, fully enjoying the beach!! Just as I thought she would, Abby LOVED the sand and the ocean. She was a little timid of the water at first, but it didn't take long until she was running into the waves like it was a swimming pool. She loved to play in the sand, but didn't necessarily like being sandy, so she spent most of the time running into the water to wash off the sand, only to run back into the sand and get covered again.
She just had to relax after all that playing!
Along with all that water play, we also went to the zoo, watched the fireworks at Downtown Disney (and shopped around a bit), and rode the "horsies like Mary Poppins" at the Spectrum. We definitely had fun!!
Thank you Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Bruce for being such great hosts yet again!!

7 comments:
It was great to visit with you last night, it's quite crazy that we live on the same block but NEVER see each other. Come visit our side more often, we love visitors!
I can't believe how curly Abby's hair is in these pictures. How lucky you are to have family to visit down there. I think we would go every year for sure!
Happy Birthday to you! Abby is a little beach babe! What a fun trip! I'm just wondering where the pictures of Ruby's shakes are! Isn't that the whole reason you went??
Way to go on the update! I was starting to think you forgot how to blog :)! Abby looks darling as always! Fun to see pictures of the trip!
Marianne it looks like you had fun! Your little Abby is a cutie! Miss Ya College Mom.
I am jealous. It looks like a great time in CA and we definitely want to take a similar trip. Glad you guys had a good trip.
Seriously there is nothing better than the beach and babies! Looks like a fun filled trip. We miss you- why haven;t i seen you for so long?!? Baby time is just around the corner! love ya
You daughter is getting so big and beautiful! She will be a heartbreaker for sure. You also look adorable and it seems like you're having a good pregnancy. Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment