I've been going through pictures this last week and organizing them on the computer. Someday I'll actually get them printed, but that's another story. Anyway, while doing this organizing, I realized that I have tons of pictures of Abby in funny sleeping poses. She's entertaining even in her sleep! Here's the latest one I captured a couple of weeks ago...apparently the book was just too good to put down!
On another note, we are so glad that the zoo decided to build a carousel! We are still loving riding the horsies like Mary Poppins!
And on yet another note, we are so glad that Baby Emma is here!! My sister had her baby on Monday, and I would love to post a picture of her, but I kept forgetting my camera at the hospital and only have a picture on my phone. But trust me, she is a muffin!! I'll get pictures of her soon...

2 comments:
That is awesome! I love that she falls asleep with all of her treasures! We still haven't been to the zoo to see the carousel...but it's on our to-do list. It looks like so much fun!
Hey Marianne! We have a zoo pass this year and have only used it once! I would love to drive down and meet you there one of these days before it gets too cold. Bentley goes to school all day but Cecily and I could come down.
Post a Comment