I really don't realize how much time goes by between my posts...I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a great blogger! Oh well. This past month has been good...nothing too massively exciting has been going on in our lives. We've just been LOVING our new A/C in the hot weather! We even got our power bill the other day and it wasn't too bad! We've spent a lot of time at the pool or outside in the sprinklers as well. Here's a couple of action shots from those favorite activities...
Good thing I took this picture in one of the few green spots in our lawn!
This is the new favorite way of wearing her life jacket...whatever keeps her head above the water!
We had a fun 4th of July holiday. We spent the morning at the neighborhood parade that I grew up with and swam and BBQed that evening. I didn't take many pictures that day (I left that to both of my sisters with the nicer cameras), but here's a couple at the parade...
Things are always more fun with the cousins!! They were quite the patriotic bunch!

2 comments:
Way to update!! Is Ab Cakes crying or smiling in that picture at the parade :)!! Sure love that silly kid!
I'm so glad you have AC!! We spent one summer here when we first moved in without it and it was terrible. It was so hot that people would avoid coming in our house.
I had a random dream last night about Utah State.
Hey you have got to stop by if you come up to Midway. It has been way to long!
Post a Comment