Because the weather on Memorial Day weekend was a bit of a wash, we had our fun this last weekend instead. We rented movies, slept in, only did a little bit of yard work, and spent Saturday afternoon in the pool! Thanks to my mom and dad for providing the lovely pool, as always...

My child still has a sweet sense of style, as you can see from both of these pictures...

She had so much fun swimming with her life jacket on, believe it or not. I took her swimming a couple of weeks ago, and she kept pushing me away when I was holding her in the pool. She wanted to do it by herself, but doesn't have the swimming skills to do that yet. So, the life jacket is brilliant because she can do her own thing (to some extent) and she doesn't drown! Win, win!!

It's a good thing she's a light-weight because she still needs the infant life jacket, and she LOVES the head thing on it. She'd just lay on her back and float...that's my girl, maxin' and relaxin' in the pool! She would even jump off the side of the pool, which she would have nothing to do with a couple of weeks ago. LOVE the life jacket and LOVE that she likes to wear it!!
7 comments:
Maybe Abs will be a stylist when she grows up...she has got it down already. What a funny, funny kid!
That first picture is a classic! She is one hip chick. And quite the swimmer, too! That's awesome that she's jumping off the side! Can't wait to see her in action!
Wow. According to the last picture, Abby got to ride with a whale. Sweet!!
Can I say how jealous I am that you have family that owns a pool. That should me your summer fly by!
Cute pictures!
Such a cutie! And congrats on the new addition! Sorry, I don't keep up on my blog reading like I should or I would have known a long time ago! Anyway, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little one--maybe at Christmas time if we have a party!! Love you!
She is so funny! It's great how they develope their little personalities at such a young age. She's beautiful...
Ya, thanks Miracle Gro. I had to move around a lot so they couldn't harpoon me!
Post a Comment