Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Major Accomplishment

That's right, I made bread. And no, I didn't just throw a bread mix into a bread-maker. It is truly homemade. I even ground the wheat from our food storage. I've watched my mom do it many times, but for some reason it always scared me to do it alone. But no more!! I will admit that I used the "Fool-proof bread" recipe, but I was still very impressed with how well they turned out. They even taste great! Even I have to pat myself on the back for this one!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nice work on the bread! Mine have never looked that good...not that I make bread very often...Anyway, I'm impressed! Maybe you will have to give me a lesson soon...

Moore Family said...

Why does baking bread scare me? That looks so yummy! I may have to get your recipe sometime.