Thursday, January 17, 2008

Catching Up...

Well, Christmas came and went and the January blahs have set in. We had a really nice, fairly low-key holiday. I was really bad at taking pictures of all the festivities, but here's a few of our goings-on...


My sister (the crafty one) did a holiday craft/gift show at her house and she roped me into making something to sell. Since I'm not the greatest crafter in the world, I decided to hand-dip Oreos, decorate them a bit, and package them up all nice and cute, in hopes that they would sell. I was pleasantly surprised at how many sold the first night and was at Walmart buying more chocolate at 10pm to make more for the next day. One of my sister's neighbors ended up buying a ton of them, and then kept ordering more, so I made quite the killing on Oreos! It just about paid for Christmas, so it was worth it! I'm already planning my treats for next year's show...






Santa came to one of our family parties, and let's just say that Abby wasn't much of a fan. Maybe next year.


Finally, here's a couple pictures of Christmas Day. Abby got a baby, cradle (mine when I was little), and a rocking chair from Santa. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a high-chair for the baby, so she has been mothering ever since! The baby has to eat when she is eating, sleep when she is sleeping, etc. It's pretty entertaining to watch. Her cousins got scooters, but we had to pry her off of them at G&G's house. I'm thinking that would make a great birthday present!



1 comment:

Moore Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great christmas. It's so must more fun when you have a little one that's even that much more excited about it.
I am glad I didn't make it to your craft show, I'm afraid I wouldn't been in competition with the other lady over your oreos, and that would have been bad!