
I got this gigantic tub of animal crackers at Costco and it is Abby's new favorite thing. It is hilarious to see her try and haul this thing around as it is almost as big as she is! It didn't take her long to figure out how to get the lid off, but we'll see how long it takes us to get through this tub!

My mom found this great water toy on sale at Toys'R'Us and Abby absolutely loves it! She did exactly what I thought she'd do...sat right in the water. It has a pump (that she's already figured out how to turn on and off!) that pulls the water up from the pool and cycles it down the slides. The water was freezing right out of the hose and we set it up as it was getting dark, but obviously she didn't care!

This is a very typical sleeping position for the Abs. I keep thinking I should take her bumper pads out, but I think she'd be mad if I took away her leg/foot rest!
1 comment:
I saw that you have a blog from Kendi's sight, welcome to the world of "bloggers"!
I think it's funny that you call Abbie the Abbs, because we call Addison (or Addie) The Adds. Very cute.
Post a Comment