Friday, August 24, 2007

My 30th Bash

Sad, but true...I have entered the next decade in my life! My birthday was actually a couple of weeks ago, but I have been slow to post things lately. My sister Jac was kind enough to host a little party (so I didn't have to clean my house for everyone to come over!), and it was really quite the bash! My mom brought over a mini bounce-house for the kids...affectionately known as "the party game"...there was great cake and ice-cream, and of course lots of gifts from Granato's!

Here's some shots of the party-goers (minus most of the kids because they were having too much fun in the party game--sorry I didn't get pictures of it!)...

Our unicorns!


I love this picture! Abby loved to put the party hat on all by herself, and it took me about six pictures before I captured it!

No comments: