My sisters and I took the kids to Hogle Zoo the other day and had a great time! Jessie came too and luckily had a camera (which is why she's not in any of the pictures...). I wondered if Abby was old enough to enjoy the zoo, but she loved it! The best part of our visit was the bird show. We had the best seats as all the birds swooped right over our heads every time!
This is Abby's new-found skill (pointing) and she utilized it well throughout the whole bird show! There were definitely lots of exciting things to point at.
This is my favorite picture. They brought out a bald eagle at the end of the show (which was VERY cool) and let you come and pose next to it. The boys were too scared to go up, so I took Abby and Caroline...the ones who can't talk and therefore can't say they don't want to go! Obviously the girls were very much in awe of our national symbol!

1 comment:
Love the zoo. We went on Monday and glad we went early to escape some of the heat.
Post a Comment