Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Dream Vacation

We just got back from an incredible vacation to Disney World! It was very hot, but we had a great time nonetheless. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, which was very cool because this is what we saw off our balcony...

Giraffes...

and zebras...among other African animals!

While I have WAY too many pictures to post, here's a few highlights of the trip...

(Come on over and see the rest of the pictures any time!)

Eating at Cinderella's Royal Table and wishing very intently upon a star...


A visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get a princess makeover...

(Easily THE highlight for Abby!)

A ride on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios...


Visiting with lots of characters...
(Claire loved them all!! She wouldn't let June go, actually)

And, of course, lots and lots of princesses!!!

We also went on a Disney Cruise...I'll do another post on that soon!!

4 comments:

Cher said...

That looks like such a great trip!!

I love love DisneyLand and Disney World.

Suzanne said...

Wow! Nice work on the quick posting! I better get cracking. Those pictures of Abby all decked out are so awesome! She is a perfect little princess! If only you had Claire hugging June on video...all 20 minutes of it! That was seriously so funny! And the roller coaster picture is the best! What a FABULOUS trip! Loved every minute!

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my goodness, you guys have been up to nothing but fun!!! What a good time, I'm envious of the funness. We will be in Utah the whole month of July, Steve will be there as well the first week of July, we should get everyone together! I have the desire to go on the Alpine Coaster if anyone wants in.

Jac said...

That picture of David on the roller coaster is SO funny! I just can't stop looking and laughing! So glad we could "ride" together. What a party! Too bad all good things have to come to an end! Until next time...