It's only appropriate that my last post had to do with some sort of holiday dresses...and now we're on to the next set! I have many reasons/excuses for not posting for a long time, but we'll just let that be water under the bridge, right?! For the grandma who lives far away...this is for you!!
See??
This kid cracks me up!!
We also had a birthday here recently...Abby turned 4! She had a birthday celebration at preschool and had to wear her crown all day. Such a princess! And of course she had to have a Tiana party...
This kid cracks me up!!
We also had a birthday here recently...Abby turned 4! She had a birthday celebration at preschool and had to wear her crown all day. Such a princess! And of course she had to have a Tiana party...






5 comments:
What cute girls. I can't believe her birthday party was on the night of the black out! That was a miserable evening but I guess we were at the wrong house! We needed to come just around the corner and join the party, dangit!
Happy birthday Abby!
Your girls are adorable. Happy Birthday Abbi!
Your girls are simply adorable! Can't wait to see you all in person in a few weeks :-)
So fun! Your girls are adorable and we can't wait to see you guys this summer! I am so glad you posted, it is nice to see back home. I love to live vicariously through everyone else.
Yea an update! I love their little dresses! Claire is growing up so fast and Abby's hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment