Monday, November 3, 2008

A Big Weekend!

We had quite a weekend around here. Halloween was great, but I was very slack on the picture taking. Claire didn't get a technical costume, but she still looked cute! We had our fun annual Halloween Party at my grandparents' house and then did a little trick or treating. It took the Abs a while to get from house to house because she was always eating the candy she got.
She was a princess this year, of course! Her costume was darling, but she wouldn't pose for me at all. I couldn't even bribe her with candy. My sister was able to get some pics eventually, but this is the only one that I got.

"Great Halloween!" (As Abby would say...)

We also had Claire's blessing yesterday. It was a great day! My sister took some AWESOME pictures of her in her blessing dress, but I'm saving those for her birth announcement and will post them after I get those done...which hopefully will be soon! Here's a few of my own amateur shots though...

I totally stole this picture idea from my sister's blog...her baby was blessed just a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Jac!

Sadly, this was the best picture we got of all of us. We really did have a great day though. We had so many family members there to support us and to celebrate Claire. My parents were kind enough to let us all gather in their house, since the weather didn't cooperate and our house is way too small for everyone.

It was a wonderful weekend!!

8 comments:

Jac said...

Great posting and great pics! Great Halloween to you all!

Cher said...

congratulations on the baby blessing. She looks beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Love the pics! That little Claire is such a muffer...I just love her chubby cheeks! It sure was a great weekend!

WARNERS said...

Such beautiful girls! Really fun pictures, thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

Oh, they look so great. I wish we could see you later this month, but I know you will have a great thanksgiving week.

Jen said...

Your baby girls are so beautiful! I am so happy for your little family. By the way, you looked great in that picture! Way to go!

Moore Family said...

Claire is so beautiful. Good job guys!

Angela said...

So I have to find out about your blog by blog hopping? What is that all about? Are we really friends? :) :)
Claire is so precious what a little cutie. Abby has gotten really big since I last saw her that Easter in Logan. Has it really been a year and a half. Glad you have a blog now. Add me to your list and we can keep up in each other better.
Maybe we can see you at Christmas.
Love ya, Angela