I know Claire can't really see that far, but it still looks like she's enjoying the show!
Abby is still up to her usual antics and is quite entertaining. She changes her clothes about twelve times a day and recently decided to give Claire's clothes a try. I found her with these size newborn pants on...I'm amazed she was able to get them on! I hope they're not too stretched out now!
And here's a couple more of my sweet baby. She is growing so fast!
Another great joy in my life now is MILK. Anyone who knows me knows my intense love for cold cereal. Well, I wasn't able to drink milk my entire pregnancy because it made me sick. I got some chocolate milk in the hospital and chugged that in about two seconds. And you can bet that I've been making up for 9 months of lost cereal in the last couple of weeks! I pretty much just leave a bowl out on the counter and put it in the dishwasher at the end of the day. Otherwise we'd be out of clean bowls in, oh, a day. I love to pour a big old glass of milk and drinking the milk at the end of the cereal has never tasted so good!!
Sweet, sweet milk...how I've missed you!

7 comments:
Cute, cute, cute little munchkins! I love that Abby and Claire can already share clothes! Baby Claire is such a muffin! I need to hold her before she gets any bigger! And I'm SO glad you have been able to enjoy milk again! Yay!
I cannot believe Abby could squeeze into Claire's clothes! That is awesome! Abby is the queen of the world!
What cutie bugs, ahh little girls are wonderful. As for the Milk thing I winder if this a wilde trait? My husband would die without milk and cereal. Glad you got to jug a bunch finally!! We love and miss you guys congrats and numero two. And oh yes three year olds are harder than two, at least in my opnion prove my theory to be crap i dare ya.
Your children are so beautiful! I loved seeing the pictures of adorable Abby. Fay just recently got into Dora - I guess she's been in to her for a while but she just saw her first episode a few days ago. Its actually kind of scary how instantly engrossed she was. I could hardly get her attention. I wish I lived closer to see your children in person - and you too of course! Happy milk chugging!
EWWW...you can drink my milk, I hate milk.
Abby is so funny, I can't believe she got those pants on.
Sorry, I never got back with you about Abby coming over before we left. Let's shoot for this week, it's wide open.
And Claire is just way too cute, I need to come over and hold her!
Your little girls are so, so cute! It seems that Abby has fallen into the big sister role with no problems! I totally would have died if I couldn't drink milk for 9 months. Oh, the things we do for our children!!
The other day I drove by your house and Carson started saying "Abby. Abby. Abby. Abby" He said it like fifty times. I think she needs to come over.
Post a Comment