Since we spent Easter Sunday in Midway by ourselves, I didn't get Abby in her Easter dress until last Sunday. Even though it was totally anticlimactic, she still looked very cute so I had to take some pictures. Since she has a cold and I'm still not feeling great, we only went to Sacrament Meeting. But at least she looked cute for that hour!!
What a poser!

4 comments:
Love her! She is so darling! I wish we could have seen her all dressed up! Did the clip stay in her hair the whole time??
Marianne! It's your dear cousin Jen. I added you to my blog list, but I need your email address to send you an invite to mine! By the way----she is a DOLL!!!
She is full of so much personality, I love it! That dress totally fits her.
Abbie is growing up so fast! What a cutie she is! I'm so glad that you and your sisters have blogs--I really feel like we can stay connected better in between our annual parties! Love ya!
Post a Comment