Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is it odd??

My child loves The Brady Bunch. She is not yet 2 years old. It comes on after Curious George (which she also loves to watch), and I've just noticed over this last week that she sits and watches almost the entire show. The other day she even said, "Ba-by Bunch" while watching. I really don't know what it is that is so fascinating about that show for her, especially since she has such a tiny attention span. Maybe it's the fashion...as you can see from my last post, she is into funky get-ups. I just think it's really funny! You know where to find us weekdays at 5:30!

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

That is so funny you say that because my kids like it too. At first I thought maybe it was just the opening song but no Carter will sit and watch the whole thing. Granted he is 5 and Abby is not even 2.
Too Cute!

Gardener said...

ROFLOL!