Monday, November 23, 2009

I Love My Sisters!

As some of you may already know, my sisters and I all went to New Moon on Thursday night at midnight. That's right, with the die-hards...or should I say "Twi-hards"! As much as we were annoyed by all the screaming girls ("This place reeks of puberty!!"), we all really enjoyed the movie and just love to do stuff together. It was a party!


This is our one good shot, and then the rest of them...


Remember...it was midnight and we obviously don't get out much!!

The best part was that we marrieds got dropped off at the theater by our mom! It was kind of fun to feel young and not as responsible again!

7 comments:

Angela said...

This post made me homesick for some sister time. Looks like fun. I can't wait to hang out with my sisters in just 24 DAYS!!!! YIPEE!!!

Jac said...

Yahoo!! Lovin'the midnight show! Funny things is, is that I look like a goof in all pictures! Must have been midnight delirium! So, so fun...we will have to do it again, but not too soon!

The Bourne Family said...

Oh my goodness, this makes me miss you all so much!!! I loved all of the pictures, especially Jac's funny faces :-) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Love you!

Suzanne said...

Those pictures are so awesome! I may have to steal them for my blog. That was seriously so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time...I agree with Jac, it must have been the midnight delirium. What a party it was! Let's do it again for Eclipse! Love it!

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so fun, LOVED the movie. You all look super delirious...you must be moms. Love you guys, you crack me up!

Jen said...

This post totally made me miss you all. AND, laughing with my own sistas until I cried!

Anonymous said...

I want to be a wilde sister, you girls have so much fun together I love it! I will pretend I am!