And is it any wonder why this drawer is broken?? Good thing she's cute.
David found this creature on our front porch tonight. He sprayed it with a ton of bug spray and it rolled over to show off this...
Yes, that would be a nice red hourglass. I HATE spiders, and I especially hate black widows. The scariest part is that after I took this picture the dang thing started moving again! Don't worry though, we made sure it was REALLY dead before coming back inside. I really struggle with this time of year that spiders try to make their way inside...

3 comments:
Omagoodness! Your kids are so cute! I really am sad it didn't work out that we were able to come out to San Diego when you were here. :( It really is hard unless it's a weekend just because Steve doesn't get off work until 6 and then it's a two hour drive. Anyway, hope you had a great time! We love you guys!
Ps. We have black widows ALL over here! Steve went to use the grill (after just using it two weeks before) and had to kill FOUR black widows before he could even use it. Isn't that comforting? Needless to say, I don't let Mason play outside unless I am right next to him at all times.
The kids are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing I had a crazy black widow scare last Christmas and I caught the spider in a jar to show Mitch. I put it in the garage in a jar with no air holes - it lived for almost 4 months! I'm so horrible that I let it die a slow death but I couldn't bring myself to do anything else with it.
-Mandy
Sick! I hate spiders! I would be so sad to find that thing on my porch. But your kids are seriously so cute. And of course Abby loves preschool! I'm sure you do, too...it's such a blessed time of day!
Post a Comment