Tuesday, March 17, 2009

M.I.A.

I am SO happy to report that one room in our basement finishing project is totally finished!!! And to me it's the best room of all because now I don't have to haul all of our laundry to various homes to get it done!! I guess the light and switch still need to be installed, but my little laundry room is fully functioning and I could not be more happy about it!! Doesn't it look great?

We are on the tail end of all of our painting...thanks to all of our professional crew!! I will post more pictures in the coming days after the carpet is in. It is very exciting in our house right now!
On another note, am I a bad mother???
She was only sitting there by herself for no more than five minutes as I was settling Abs down for a nap. That's a tired kid!!

5 comments:

Cher said...

I know from experience that you are not a bad mother...
I love your laundry room. The tile is great and the color is bright and lovely! Happy laundering!

Angela said...

That picture of Claire asleep is precious. And you are not a bad mother...these things just happen.
I love you laundry room. Yay for you and being able to do your laundry in your own home. Going somewhere is such a pain. Miss you!

Jac said...

Nice Laundry Room! Does it perform as good as it looks? Good work!

Moore Family said...

If I come knock on your door one of these days will you let me tour your new basement? You could even put me to work painting, better yet, I'll take those two cuties off your hands while you paint!!!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it and I love your basement!!! I'm jealous, it looks so new and fresh! cant wait to see it and i bet you love the playroom... we miss ours, we just miss having a home!