"The Sweet Life"
Yeah! That game was so fun! We got together w/ my family and had a great time! I wish I took a picture of the gang like you did!
It IS a great day to be a Ute fan! Good thing I'm one every day! Love the music...I can't help but cheer and dance and sing along!
Utah man sir, a utah(wo)man am I! Go UTES!!!
Looks like you had quite the party there! GO UTES!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! That game was so fun! We got together w/ my family and had a great time! I wish I took a picture of the gang like you did!
It IS a great day to be a Ute fan! Good thing I'm one every day! Love the music...I can't help but cheer and dance and sing along!
Utah man sir, a utah(wo)man am I! Go UTES!!!
Looks like you had quite the party there! GO UTES!
Post a Comment