honestly, how is the no crib going? Addie seriously needs to let out of her cage (she's too heavy to lift in and out), but I'm afraid she'll fall out of bed; she is the wildest sleeper in the world.
Love the matching jammies! They are too cute! And Abby's new bed is darling! I'm amazed you finally let her out of her cage! Is Claire ready to move in?? What a party!
3 comments:
Yeah for the Disney Princesses! Abs looks so cute in her bed and the little monkeys are a cute pair!
honestly, how is the no crib going? Addie seriously needs to let out of her cage (she's too heavy to lift in and out), but I'm afraid she'll fall out of bed; she is the wildest sleeper in the world.
Love the matching jammies! They are too cute! And Abby's new bed is darling! I'm amazed you finally let her out of her cage! Is Claire ready to move in?? What a party!
Post a Comment