Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Snowfall

For once in my life, I can actually say I'm glad that it finally snowed!! Besides the fact that we desperately need the moisture, I don't like it when it's just cold. If it's going to be cold, then it might as well snow. So this storm was welcome! I was excited to pull out Abby's new snowsuit (that I bought almost a year ago on sale) and see what she thought of the snow. She loves it. We went up to my sister's house so she had some cousins to play with, and it was a party!

Can you tell their moms shop together??

2 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

So cute!! and so sorry about your windows...but now they look incredible, we should have done that! oh well, we'll just move!

Moore Family said...

Isn't it great to have a sister to shope with.
Where did you get the snowsuit? It looks so warm.